Claylighting Cluster Dot Pattern
Designed and made in the USA by Yael Erel, Avner Ben Natan, and Sharan Elran.
The Claylight Cluster is a composition of perforated white clay pendants sectioned at different locations of an egg - each different section cut exposes a different egg shade - symmetrical or Asymmetrical.
The floating white clay shades have a natural and timeless quality that is both utilitarian and sensual. They throw light textures around them and emit both bounced and direct downward light.
The Clay shades and plate, by ceramic artist Sharan Elran, are made of white clay. The cluster comes with a ceiling plate intended to be hard-wired to a junction box. Supplied with two 35 Watt and a 20 Watt dimmable Xenon bulbs that are twice more efficient in their energy use than a regular incandescent, have a longer life span of 5,000 hours and a warm color light quality.
- Top: 3.75"H x 4.75" x 4.75"
- Cord length Max 34" Middle: 4"H x 5" x 4.5"
- Cord length Max 45" Bottom: 5.25"H x 7.25" x 5.75"
- Cord length Max 58" Ceiling plate 13.5" Dia.
- Required longer cord lengths is available.
- Color : White
- Material : Clay
- Finish : Matte
- Weight (lbs.) : 10
- Country of Origin : USA
- Fulfillment Type : Ship directly to customers
- Bulb Type : 2 x 35W Xenon, 1 x 20W xenon
- Max wattage : 3 x 50W xenon / Halogen
- Cord Length : Up to 58" - Can be shortened on installation
- Care : For stains use the supplied sandpaper or a clean fine sandpaper.
|13"||13"||30" to 63"|