Claylight XL Boomerang
Designed and made in the USA by Yael Erel, Avner Ben Natan, and Sharan Elran.
Erel,Elran, Ben Natan USA four ceramic shades hang from two Australian brigalow wood boomerangs and create a mobile of lights, textures and shapes in this amazing pendant chandelier.
The perforations create a camera obscura effect in which the small round holes project playful V shaped light textures onto space. - Handmade and assembled in the USA, All of the electrical components are UL listed.
- Comes with elegant white braided cords.
- Intended to be connected to a standard electrical junction box and comes with a matching clay ceiling plate.
- Supplied with four dimmable 35W xenon bulbs that are twice more efficient in their energy use than a regular incandescent (equivalent to 2x70W incandescent), have a longer life span of 5,000 hours and a warm color lighting quality.
- Upon installation the shades can be set at different heights to fit your space. .
- Hardwired. Comes with mounting hardware. For stains use the supplied sandpaper or a clean fine sandpaper.
- 4X35W Xenon
- Material : Clay
- Finish : Matte
- Country of Origin : USA
- Bulb Type : 4X35W Xenon
- Max wattage :4X50W xenon / Halogen
- Fulfillment Type : Ship directly to customers
- Care : For stains use the supplied sandpaper or a clean fine sandpaper.