Designed and made in the USA by Yael Erel, Avner Ben Natan, and Sharan Elran.
Four ceramic shades hang from two Australian brigalow wood boomerangs and create a mobile of lights, textures and shapes in this Juan Miro inspired chandelier.
This claylight Boomerang is composed of two black glazed clay shades, one white clay shade and one translucent porcelain shade by ceramic artist Sharan Elran. The perforations create a camera obscura effect in which the small round holes project playful V shaped light textures onto space.
- Handmade and assembled in the USA, All of the electrical components are UL listed.
- Comes with elegant white braided cords.
- Intended to be connected to a standard electrical junction box and comes with a matching clay ceiling plate.
- Supplied with four dimmable 20W xenon bulb that are twice as efficient in their energy use than a regular incandescent (equivalent to 4x40W incandescent), has a longer life span of 8,000 hours and a warm color light quality.
- Can be replaced with 35W xenon bulbs.
- The boomerang 4 comes with 60" wires.
- The size in the pictures is 32" H and in the installation they can be extended up to 63" (from ceiling to bottom of lower shade) and shortened up to 24".
- Hardwired. Comes with mounting hardware. For stains use the supplied sandpaper or a clean fine sandpaper. 4 x 20W xenon
- Color : White, Black, Brown
- Finish : Matte
- Country of Origin : USA
- Bulb Type : 4 x 20W xenon
- Weight : 3.4 LB
- Material : Clay, Porcelain, Brigalow Wood
- Cord Length : up to 48" - Can be shortened on installation
- Care : For stains use the supplied sandpaper or a clean fine sandpaper.
|12"||18"||32" to 63"|